"I predict that people including myself will want this to be ongoing."
- San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee
dusk - dawn Watch Now
- 2 days agoOur amazing friends at Illuminode made this beautiful gift for The Bay Lights... The ideal accessory for the... http://t.co/4EEyNDIBvZ
- 3 days agoAfter the IlluminArts walk this Thursday, join us at Exploratorium After Dark for science, cocktails and a great view of The Bay Lights!
- 3 days agoThere's an hour left in #GivingTuesday! Have you loved your Bay Lights yet? http://t.co/m1AxK6Ukg6
- 4 days agoGive to The Bay Lights on giving Tuesday! The first 5 donations of $500 or more get the limited edition snow... http://t.co/9waT4XhbNW
The Bay Lights is an iconic light sculpture designed by world-renowned artist Leo Villareal. This stunning fine arts experience will shine from dusk 'til dawn on the San Francisco Bay Bridge West Span from March 5, 2013 through March 2015.
World-renowned artist Leo Villareal is a pioneer in the use of LEDs (light-emitting diodes) and computer-driven imagery. He orchestrates complex, dazzling sculptures combining encoded programming and the most intangible of media: light.Learn more about the artist.